Learn how to add A New Affiliate Manually via Backback.
Why you would need this
Adding a new affiliate manually gives you to the ability to add affiliate's who may not have registered through one of your web portals.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add A New Affiliate Manually
Note: All affiliates are assigned automatically as the default affiliate type. Please see step 2 if you would like to change the affiliate type manually.
- Starting from the Click Funnels dashboard select Backpack
- Select Affiliates from the Backpack drop-down menu.
- Click on Add New Affiliate.
- Add Affiliate details such as Full Name, Email, Phone and Temp Password
- Lastly, select Create a New Affiliate.
Step 2: Edit the affiliate type (optional)
- Click on Change Affiliate Type
- Click on Save Affiliate Settings.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.