Learn how to set up a 2nd Tier affiliate for your Affiliate program in Backpack.
Why you would need this
Having a 2nd tier affiliate plan gives your affiliate [1st Tier] the opportunity to promote and have other affiliates [2nd Tier] market your products or services for commissions. Example: Joe Snuffy Affiliate (A) markets the program. The program allows for a 2nd tier which allows for Joe Snuffy Affiliate (A) to market his links to Peter Parker Affiliate (B) thus making Affiliate (B) the 2nd tier. Affiliate (A) can make money of his own efforts as well as the efforts of Affiliate (B).
What you will need:
Step 1: Add the 2nd Tier Affiliate Plan
- Click on the Commission Plan from Backpack.
- Find and select the Commission Plan you want to change
- Click on Add New 2nd Tier.
- Enter the commission Amount. When affiliate (1) refers to another affiliate (2), this amount will be the commission the affiliate (1) will receive when the referred affiliate (2) sells your products.
- Select the Payment Type (percent or fixed).
- Set Months Before Payout.
- Click the Add Affiliate Schedule.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.