In this video, you will learn about having a two-tier affiliate plan that allows your affiliates [1st Tier] to promote. Two tiers allow other affiliate members [2nd Tier] to market your products or services for commissions. Having a 2nd tier affiliate plan allows your affiliates [1st Tier] to promote and have other affiliate members [2nd Tier] market your products or services for commissions. Example: Joe Snuffy Affiliate [1st Tier] markets the program. The program allows for a [2nd Tier], which enables Bob Smooth Affiliate [2nd Tier] to market his links to Peter Parker, the customer. [1st Tier] Affiliate can make money for his/her efforts as well as the efforts of [2nd Tier] Affiliates.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add the 2nd Tier Affiliate Plan
- Click on the Commission Plan from Backpack.
- Find and select the Commission Plan you want to change
- Click on Add New 2nd Tier.
- Enter the commission Amount. When affiliate (1) refers to another affiliate (2), this amount will be the commission the affiliate (1) will receive when the referred affiliate (2) sells your products.
- Select the Payment Type (percent or fixed).
- Set Months Before Payout.
- Click the Add Affiliate Schedule.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.