With the manual pay feature, you will have the option to pay your affiliates with PayPal or manually. When following this process you can only pay one affiliate at a time. In this document, we will cover how to manually pay affiliates.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum plan or higher
- A sales funnel with commissionable products
- Commissions due to affiliates
- A PayPal account (Required for Option 1 explained in the instructions below)
How To Manually Pay Affiliates:
1. Hover over Backpack and click on Payments
2. Verify that you are in the Due Commissions tab
3. Locate the affiliate to be paid
The affiliate’s preferred method of payment will be highlighted in blue in the buttons shown under Pay Now.
Option 1: Paypal
1. Click the PayPal button to start the payment process in PayPal
2. Complete the prompts in PayPal to pay your affiliate
Option 2: Manual
1. Click the Manual button
2. Click Ok in the pop-up to mark the affiliate as paid
Important note: When using the manual option to pay affiliates, clicking Ok in the popup only tells the Backpack system to mark the affiliate as paid. You will still need to actually make a payment by check or your preferred payment system.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.