This document will cover how to mass pay your affiliates. With the mass pay Backpack feature, you will be able to download a CSV file of your affiliates in ClickFunnels and finish the payment process in PayPal or your preferred payment service.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do I pay some or all of my affiliates at once in Backpack?
- How do I download a file of all affiliates that need to be paid?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum plan or higher
- An affiliate program set up in Backpack
- Commissions due to your affiliates
- A PayPal account or other payment service
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
How To Manually Mass Pay Affiliates:
1. Hover over Backpack and click on Payments.
2. Click on the Due Commissions tab.
3. Filter the affiliates being paid by entering an amount in the Min $ amount for Mass Pay field.
Important Note: The minimum amount will only be used for this download and will not include any affiliates who do not meet this minimum threshold for payouts.
4. (Optional) Check the Mark as Paid checkbox to have affiliates marked as paid in Backpack.
5. Click the Export Masspay File button.
6. Click the Download button in the pop-up to download the CSV file.
Important note: A copy of the downloaded CSV file will be sent to the email address associated with your ClickFunnels account.
7. Follow the instructions here to complete the mass payment with PayPal.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
With the mass pay feature, you will be able to download a CSV file of your affiliates in ClickFunnels and finish the payment process with PayPal or any other payment system that you use that supports sending mass payments.
Follow the instructions here to complete a mass payment with PayPal.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.