In today's article, we will cover the topic of mass payments.
Why you would need this
Mass payments allow you to pay multiple affiliates in a single transaction using Backpack. Mass amounts will save you time and energy instead of paying people individually.
What you will need:
Step 1: Mass Payments
- Select Affiliates from the Backpack menu.
- Click on Change Affiliate Type.
- Turn on Ready For Payout.
- Click Save Affiliate Details.
Step 2: Download Mass Payment File From Backpack
- Select Payments From The Backpack menu.
- Click on Due Commissions.
- Click on Show - Due Commissions.
- Enter the minimum amount to pay out affiliates.
The minimum amount will only be used for this download and will not include any affiliates who do not meet this minimum threshold for payouts.
- Click Export Masspay File & Mark As Paid if you wish for affiliates included in this export to be marked as paid in Backpack.
- Click Export Masspay Only if you wish only to download the CSV. You will need to come back in to mark affiliates as paid in Backpack.
Step 3: How to send a Mass Payment via PayPal:
- Click Money at the top of the page and select Send or request money.
- Click Make a mass payment.
- Select a method to identify your recipients under "My payment recipients are identified by" and click Upload on the "Mass Payment" page.
- Click Review.
- Click Send Money.
What You Can Do Now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.