In this article, we will go over registration of new Affiliates for your affiliate funnel/program. Providing the Secret Sign Up URL located in the Affiliate Access step of your funnel will allow new affiliates to complete a registration form for your affiliate program.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do new affiliates register for my affiliate program?
- What do I need to provide for a new affiliate to register?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum or higher plan
- Backpack enabled in a funnel
- A Commission Plan
- An Affiliate Type
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Click on the Affiliate Access step of your funnel.
2. Copy the link in the Secret Sign Up URL field.
3. Provide the Secret Sign Up URL link to your prospective affiliates.
4. Once an affiliate follows the link they will be brought to the Affiliate Sign Up page.
5. Affiliates must enter their information and click on CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
The Affiliate will be sent to the Affiliate dashboard where they can access the different Affiliate Areas based on their Affiliate Type.
6. Provide your affiliate with the Login URL to access their affiliate dashboard.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
Providing the Secret Sign Up URL located in the Affiliate Access step of your funnel will allow new affiliates to complete a registration form for your affiliate program.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.