In this article, you will learn how to add custom HTML to you Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Custom JS/HTML Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Custom Code Type – Select either Regular HTML/JS Code or 3rd Party Embed Code.
- Open Code Editor - Add your custom JS/HTML.
- Due to the custom and varying nature of custom code, our support team is unable to provide support for writing or troubleshooting any code added to your Clickfunnels pages.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.