This article will show you how to add custom embed codes to your Clickfunnels pages. This includes third-party calendars and online forms.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Custom JS/HTML Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Custom Code Type – Select either Regular HTML/JS Code or 3rd Party Embed Code.
- Open Code Editor - Add your custom JS/HTML.
- Due to the custom and varying nature of custom code, our support team is unable to provide support for writing or troubleshooting any code added to your Clickfunnels pages.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.