What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Custom JS/HTML Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Custom Code Type – Select either Regular HTML/JS Code or 3rd Party Embed Code.
- Open Code Editor - Add your custom JS/HTML.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.