What you will need:
- An Aweber Integration
- An Order Form Page
- A Product
- An Email List and Form in Aweber
**Please note: it is necessary to have a form attached to your list in Aweber. Please review this article and ensure you have a form created and live for your list.**
Step One: Integrate Aweber with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Integrate Aweber With Your Product
- On your Order Form, Navigate to Products.
- Click "Add Product."
- Select "Email Integration."
- Choose Aweber as your Integration.
- Set Action On Submit to Integrate Existing Form.
- Select your List To Add Lead.
**Please note: You must have a list created in GetResponse to add your contacts to. Also, make sure to fill in the other product information to complete product creation.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.