Learn how to a custom link builder to the Backpack Affiliate area.
Why you would need this
When you create custom affiliate links, this allows you to give your affiliates the pages you want them to promote. Now, this could be a seasonal lead capture page, or it could be a current promotion you have for this month.
What you will need:
Step 1: Edit Affiliate Area Step
- From the dashboard, navigate to Funnel with the Affiliate Members Area.
- Inside the Funnel, select the step with Members Area.
- Select Edit Page.
Step 2: Edit Link Builder Element
- Select Page Element (Yellow Box).
- Select and Find the link builder.
- From the Slide Out Menu, add your Page Name & Custom Link(s).
Step 3: Adding Funnel Page Url(s)
- Go to Back to Funnel Steps and Grab Page URL(s).
- Copy Page URL(s) then go back to Page Editor for Members Area.
- From the Page, Editor Paste your Link(s) for Funnel Page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.