Learn how to create custom affiliate links using Backpack, which allows you to give your affiliates the pages you want them to promote. Now, your affiliate program using Backpack can start with a seasonal lead capture page, or a current promotion you have for this month.
What you will need
Step 1. Edit Affiliate Area Step
- From the dashboard, navigate to Funnel with the Affiliate Members Area.
- Find the Funnel links you wish to use for your Custom Affiliate Links and Copy them.
Step 2. Edit Link Builder Element
- Paste Your Links on a Note pad for later use.
Step 3. Adding Funnel Page Url(s)
- Inside the Funnel, select the step with Affiliate Members Area.
- Select Edit Page.
- Select Page Element (Yellow Box).
- Select and Find the link builder.
- From the Slide Out Menu, add your Page Name & Custom Link(s).
- Go to Back to the Note Pad and Grab Page URL(s).
- Copy Page URL(s) then go back to Page Editor for Members Area.
- From the Page, Editor Paste your Link(s) for Funnel Page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.