Learn how to create an Email Campaign in Actionetics.
Why you would need this
You would create an email campaign in actionetics in order to send an email to your list.
What you will need
- SMTP Integration. Click here to learn how to create an SMTP integration.
- Actionetics Email List
Step 1 Create Your Email Campaign
- Select Email Campaigns from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on New Email Campaign.
- Type the Subject Line for your email.
Select the Email List(s) to which you wish to send your email.
Note: If contacts are on multiple lists, they will only receive the email once.
- Select your SMTP Configuration.
- Send Only to Subscribers active in Past X Days. [OPTIONAL]
- Type to From Name for your email broadcast.
- Type an email address to Send a Test Email. [OPTIONAL]
- Toggle the option to Send Now or to Send Later.
Step 2 Select An Email Template
- Hover your mouse over the email template thumbnail and click Use This Template.
- Click on Open Email Editor.
- Edit your email in the email editor.
- After you are done editing your email, click Save.
- Click Close.
- Click Send Email or Save As Draft Email.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.