This article will teach you how to finish connecting your SparkPost SMTP with ClickFunnels. With this, you can send email broadcasts and action funnels in Actionetics to deliver automated emails to your funnel visitors.
What you will need:
Note: you must have settings configured in SparkPost as outlined here before proceeding with this setup.
Step 1. Retrieve Your SparkPost Credentials
- Open your SparkPost Account.
- Click "Settings."
- Click "SMTP Settings."
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your account settings and click "SMTP Settings."
- Click "Setup email sending."
- Scroll down to "Add your own SMTP" and click "Add existing SMTP integration."
Step 2. Adding your SMTP Settings
- Title: The title of your SMTP integration. This is for your internal reference only. This will not be seen by your contacts
- From Name: The name that contacts will see when they receive your emails
- From Email: The email address that your contacts will see when they receive your emails (the domain MUST be verified in SparkPost first)
- SMTP Server: smtp.sparkpostmail.com
- SMTP Port: 587
- SMTP User: Your SMTP username. Provided in your SparkPost Relay Settings
- SMTP Password: The Password provided in your SparkPost Relay Settings. (You may need to generate a new API key to get this password).
- SMTP Domain: sparkpostmail.com OR your domain
- Domain: Domain it is associated with within Clickfunnels for tracking and unsubscribes
- Address: The physical address of your business
- SMTP Footer: The email footer that will appear in your emails. This should include your physical address. This field supports HTML.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
- Default SMTP Integration: Check this box if you wish this to be your default SMTP integration for your account. (This can be overridden in your funnel settings if you have multiple SMTP accounts.)
- Click "Save SMTP Integration."
Step 3. Adding your SparkPost Webhook
- Copy your SparkPost Webhook from your Clickfunnels SMTP settings area.
- Navigate back to SparkPost and click "Webhooks" on the left navigation.
- Click "Create Webhook."
- Enter a Webhook Name - For display only.
- Paste your Webhook URL (from ClickFunnels) in Target URL.
- Select "All events" under Events.
- Select "None" under Authentication.
Note: if you receive any errors, please make sure that your domain has been properly configured in SparkPost and each respective area has been validated.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.