This article will teach you how to white-label your SendGrid SMTP, which will complete your Sendgrid SMTP setup.
Why you would need this:
If you have a Sendgrid SMTP, this will help improve deliverability to ensure emails make it to your contacts' inbox.
What you will need:
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
Step 1: Set up Domain Authentication
- In SendGrid, click on Settings.
- Click on Sender Authentication.
- Click on Get Started or "Authenticate Your Domain."
- Select your DNS host from the drop-down menu.
- Select Yes or No for Link Branding.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Domain. (Do not include www or http://www i.e., if you are sending an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, you would enter "yourdomain.com").
- Select Advanced Settings. (Optional)
- Click on Next.
Step 2: Add CNAME Records To DNS Host
- This process may vary depending on your domain host (the example is shown using a ClickFunnels domain).
- In Clickfunnels, select Domains from the Account Menu.
- Click the three dots next to your domain and click "Edit."
- Click on Expand next to Edit Zone Records.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select CNAME from the Type drop-down.
- Enter the Name (Host) from SendGrid (leave out your domain).
- Enter the Value (Data) from SendGrid.
- Click "Save."
- Repeat this process for all 3 CNAME records from Sendgrid.
Step 3: Verify your DNS
- In SendGrid, on the same DNS page, click "Verify."
- Ensure all records turn green.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.