This article will teach you how to white-label your SendGrid SMTP, which will complete your Sendgrid SMTP setup.
Why you would need this
If you have a Sendgrid SMTP, this will help improve deliverability to ensure emails make it to your contacts' inbox.
What you will need
Step 1. Set up Domain Authentication
- In SendGrid, click on Settings.
- Click on Sender Authentication.
- Click on Get Started or "Authenticate Your Domain."
- Select your DNS host from the drop-down menu.
- Select Yes or No for Link Branding.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Domain. (Do not include www or http://www i.e., if you are sending an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, you would enter "yourdomain.com").
- Select Advanced Settings. (Optional)
- Click on Next.
Step 2. Add CNAME Records To DNS Host
- This process may vary depending on your domain host (the example is shown using a ClickFunnels domain).
- In Clickfunnels, select Domains from the Account Menu.
- Click the three dots next to your domain and click "Edit."
- Click on Expand next to Edit Zone Records.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select CNAME from the Type drop-down.
- Enter the Name (Host) from SendGrid (leave out your domain).
- Enter the Value (Data) from SendGrid.
- Click "Save."
- Repeat this process for all 3 CNAME records from Sendgrid.
Step 3 Verify your DNS
- In SendGrid, on the same DNS page, click "Verify."
- Ensure all records turn green.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.