This article will teach you how to integrate your SendGrid SMTP with ClickFunnels. With this, you can send automated emails from Actionetics and your funnel automations.
What you will need
Note: A business email address is required for this to work (Free accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo will not work).
Step 1: Enter your Integration Information
- Select the Account drop-down menu
- Select SMTP Settings
- Click the "Setup email sending" button
- Title - This is the name of your integration. This is for your internal reference only.
- From Name - The name displayed as the sender when a contact receives an e-mail you have scheduled.
- From Email - The e-mail displayed as the sender when a contact receives an e-mail you have scheduled.
- SMTP Server - smtp.sendgrid.net
- SMTP Port - 587
- SMTP User - Your SendGrid Username
- SMTP Password -- Your SendGrid Password
- SMTP Domain - sendgrid.net
- Domain - Select the domain you will be utilizing for this SMTP
- Address - Enter your business's physical address
- SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
Step 2: Add Your Webhook to Sendgrid
- Copy the Webhook from your SMTP Integrations settings in ClickFunnels.
- Open Sendgrid.
- Navigate to Settings, Mail Settings, Event Notification.
- After you have navigated to this page in SendGrid, click the "Off" button to turn Event Notifications "On". The button should turn green.
- Select the check boxes for Dropped, Bounced, Unsubscribed From, and Mark as Spam.
- Paste your ClickFunnels webhook into the HTTP POST URL input in Sendgrid.
- Click "Test integration."
- Click the Blue Check Mark to save.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.