In this article, we will go over how to remove a member from your membership area. This process is useful if you want to delete a membership profile of a member that has been refunded or is no longer paying for your services.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A membership funnel
- Your member’s email address
Step 1: Remove a Member from a Membership Area:
- From within your funnel, select the Membership Area step.
- Click on the Members tab at the top of the page.
- Search for the member by scrolling through the list or entering their email address in the search field.
- To remove the member you can do one of the following:
a) Click the Trash can icon next to their name.
b) Confirm the deletion.
a) Click EDIT to access the Contact profile.
b) Click on the Memberships tab.
c) Click the three dots to the right of the membership funnel name.
d) Click Delete.
e) Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete Membership.
Important Note: The process of removing a member from your membership area must be followed by removing access to the restricted content by removing the related tags and/or purchases from the contact’s profile.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.