In this article, we will cover transferring ownership of a domain registered through ClickFunnels to another domain hosting platform.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do you request a Domain transfer?
- What information will be required from me for a Domain transfer?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A domain purchased through ClickFunnels
How to request a domain transfer?
Important Note: Before submitting your request, please create an account with DNSimple here: https://dnsimple.com/
Please make sure to sign up using the same email address associated with the ClickFunnels account currently holding the domain.
1. Submit a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention that you would like to transfer out your internal domain.
Please make sure to have and include the following information:
- Domain name you wish to transfer
- Confirm you have a DNSimple.com paid account created Your DNSimple account must be created using the same email address associated with the ClickFunnels account currently holding the domain.
- Confirm the email address of the account holding the domain Confirm that you have access to this email address. If you no longer have access, please let us know.
- The last 4 digits of the card used for billing your ClickFunnels account
2. Our Customer Service team will process your request.
3. Once the transfer is verified and complete you will be able to manage your domain directly through DNSimple.
Important Note: Due to ICANN Regulations there is a 60-day window to transfer your domain out of DNSimple to another host. Click here to review ICANN Regulations.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- If you have registered a domain through ClickFunnels, please note that we will only accommodate a domain transfer through DNSimple.
- Once the transfer is verified and complete you will be able to manage your domain directly through DNSimple.
- Due to ICANN Regulations, there is a 60-day window to transfer your domain out of DNSimple to another host.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.