Learn how to take ownership of a domain registered through ClickFunnels in another host.
**Important: Please review the ClickFunnels Domain Registration Terms first.**
If you have registered a domain through ClickFunnels, please note that we do not support external transfers. We will only accommodate a domain transfer through DNSimple.
What you will need:
- Domain registered through ClickFunnels. Click here to review the process for registering a domain through ClickFunnels.
Step One: Create a DNSimple Subscription Account.
- Create a subscription account with DNSimple. http://dnsimple.com
(Use the same email address associated with the ClickFunnels account currently holding the domain)
Step Two: Request transfer of Ownership
- Submit a support request to Clickfunnels to transfer the ownership of your domain.
- Authorize permission for the $20 transfer fee to Clickfunnels. Click here to review our domain registration terms.
- Manage your domain directly through DNSimple.
**Important Note: Due to ICANN Regulations there is a 60 day window to transfer your domain from DNSimple to another host. Click here to review ICANN Regulations.**
If you wish to submit a transfer request, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.