Learn how to troubleshoot your opt-in form if it is not saving emails. This will help you troubleshoot the issue if your contacts are not being saved into your funnel contacts.
What you will need:
Step 1: Update Button Action
- Hover your mouse over the button on your page and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Submit Order/Form.
Step 2: Add an Email Integration
- Add Contacts to a ClickFunnels Static Email Lists From Funnel Pages and Steps
- Click here to learn how to add a third-party autoresponder for your email integration.
Step 3: Test Your Optin Form
- Open the Funnel URL in an Incognito or private browsing window.
- Enter a unique email address. Click here to learn how to create a unique email address.
- Submit the form and verify that your email address was saved in the contact profile and/or to your email list.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.