This article will assist you in troubleshooting your opt-in form not saving emails.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
- Input Form Element. Click here to learn how to add the input form to your page.
Step 1: Update Button Action
- Hover your mouse over the button on your page and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Submit Order/Form.
Step 2: Add an Email Integration
- Click here to learn how to add Actionetics for your email integration on the page.
- Click here to learn how to add a third-party autoresponder for your email integration.
Step 3: Test Your Optin Form
- Open the Funnel URL in an Incognito or private browsing window.
- Enter a unique email address. Click here to learn how to create a unique email address.
- Submit the Form and verify that your email address was saved in the contact profile and/or to your email list.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.