Learn how to troubleshoot your opt-in form if it is not saving emails. This will help you troubleshoot the issue if your contacts are not being saved into your funnel contacts.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Update Button Action
- Hover your mouse over the button on your page and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Submit Order/Form.
Step 2: Add an Email Integration
- Add Contacts to a ClickFunnels Email Lists From Funnel Pages and Steps
- Add a third-party autoresponder for your email integration.
Step 3: Test Your Optin Form
- Open the Funnel URL in an Incognito or private browsing window.
- Enter a unique email address.
- Submit the form and verify that your email address was saved in the contact profile and/or to your email list.
Important Note: In order to collect any additional information such as phone number or name, the email field has to be collected for our system to create the contact profile and store information under it successfully.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.