In this article, you will learn how to troubleshoot your opt-in form if it is not saving emails.
Why you will need this
This will help you troubleshoot the issue if your contacts are not being saved into your funnel contacts.
What you will need
Step 1 Update Button Action
- Hover your mouse over the button on your page and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Submit Order/Form.
Step 2 Add an Email Integration
- Click here to learn how to add Actionetics for your email integration on the page.
- Click here to learn how to add a third-party autoresponder for your email integration.
Step 3 Test Your Optin Form
- Open the Funnel URL in an Incognito or private browsing window.
- Enter a unique email address. Click here to learn how to create a unique email address.
- Submit the Form and verify that your email address was saved in the contact profile and/or to your email list.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.