Hide The ClickFunnels Affiliate Badge
By default, the ClickFunnels affiliate badge is added to all pages in your funnels to allow you to make affiliate commissions. However, it is optional and you can remove it from your pages if desired.
Note: If you choose to leave the Affiliate Badge on to earn commissions, you must have your affiliate account activated and proper documentation complete before you can receive a payout from ClickFunnels. Please see the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Overview for more information.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is the Affiliate Badge?
- Why would I need the Affiliate Badge?
- What do I need in order to create commissions from the Affiliate Badge?
- How do I Toggle the Affiliate Badge?
- What are the next steps after Toggling the Affiliate Badge?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- ClickFunnels 14 Day Free Trial
- No ClickFunnels account? You can still become an affiliate by creating your account here: ClickFunnel Affiliate Signup
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
How to Turn Off the Affiliate Badge:
Using the Affiliate Badge will enable you to earn a commission if someone clicks on the badge and registers for a ClickFunnels account. However, if you are wanting to showcase your own products and not promote the ClickFunnels Platform through your funnel, you will want to turn this badge off. You can turn the badge off on individual pages by following these steps:
1. From the ClickFunnels Dashboard, navigate to the funnel where you want to turn the badge off by hovering over the ClickFunnels section of the Dashboard and clicking on the Funnels tab.
2. Choose the funnel you would like to edit by clicking on the Funnel Name.
3. Choose which step you want to edit by hovering over and clicking On The Step.
4. Now that you have navigated to the funnel step that you want to edit, open the Funnel Editor by clicking on the Edit Page button.
5. Once the editor is open you can hover over the Settings Section and then click on the General Tab.
6. After clicking on the General Tab a sidebar will open on the right side of the screen. The third option on the sidebar is called Affiliate Badge. Here you can Click the Dropdown for Affiliate Badge and choose to Show or Hide the Affiliate Badge.
7. After setting the Affiliate Badge to Show or Hide, remember to Save the Funnel Step before exiting by clicking the Save button in the top right hand corner of the editor.
*Important Note: You will need to repeat this process for any existing pages that already have the affiliate badge.
The previous instructions are the method for turning off the Affiliate Badge for individual pages. You also have the ability to Toggle the Affiliate Badge to the OFF position globally for all future funnels. To turn the badge off globally, you will want to follow these steps:
1. Hover over your avatar in your dashboard and Click on the Account Settings Tab
2. Scroll down until you find the Affiliate Settings Tab and then Click the Down Arrow to expand the section
3. You will see that the ClickFunnels Badge is set to On by default. Slide this to Off
Note: The setting will automatically save. This will ensure that the badge is turned off for all future funnels and pages.
*Important Note: If your account has exceeded visits and/or the page limit this can cause the Affiliate Badge to temporarily show in your funnels.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- You must have your affiliate account activated and proper documentation complete before you can receive a payout from ClickFunnels.
- Using the Affiliate Badge will enable you to earn a commission if somebody clicks through and purchases the ClickFunnels Platform.
- You also have the ability to Toggle the Affiliate Badge to the OFF position globally for all future funnels.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.