In this article, you will learn how to remove the default Clickfunnels affiliate badge from all of your funnels.
Why you will need this
By default, the Clickfunnels affiliate badge is added to all pages in your funnels to allow you to make affiliate commissions. However, it is optional and you can remove it from your pages if desired.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Remove Badge From Existing Funnels
- Go to an existing funnel and click on Edit Page for the page in the funnel with the affiliate badge.
- Select General from the Settings menu.
- Select Hide from the Affiliate badge drop-down menu.
Note You will need to repeat this process for all existing pages that already have the affiliate badge.
Step 2 Remove Badge From Future Funnels
- Select Account Details from the profile menu.
- Click on Expand next to Affiliate Settings.
- Turn the toggle off for the Clickfunnels Affiliate Badge.
- Click Save.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.