When taking your leads through a survey, ClickFunnels will collect the leads’ responses and save the information in their Contact Profile. In this article, we will cover how you can locate the leads’ responses when completing a survey in your funnel. Finding survey responses is useful to evaluate results if you are running an ask campaign or if you need to qualify your leads.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do I locate a lead’s survey responses?
- Why would I need to locate survey responses?
- What do I need in order to locate the leads' survey responses?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- A contact/subscriber
- An optin funnel
- A survey element added to the optin page
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Locating Survey Responses Within ClickFunnels:
1. Hover over ClickFunnels and click on Funnels.
2. Locate the funnel with the survey.
3. Click on the CONTACTS tab.
4. Locate the desired contact and click on EDIT.
5. Scroll down to the ADDITIONAL INFO section.
6. You should see two fields, one for every question and a corresponding field for the answer.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
When taking your leads through a survey, ClickFunnels will collect the leads’ responses and save the information in their Contact Profile.
The survey responses can be located under the Additional Information section in the Contact Profiles.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.