Learn how to add a Favicon image to your funnel. The favicon image shows in the browser tab for each page in your funnel.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- Favicon Image: PNG, GIF, ICO. (16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels)
- Upload Favicon to Clickfunnels Digital Asset Library
Step 1: Add Favicon To The Funnel
- Fine your favicon in the Digital Assets Library.
If you'd like instructions on how to upload a Digital Asset, please see this article.
- Click the three-dots menu on the right-hand side of the favicon asset.
- Click on Copy Asset Path.
- Navigate to your Funnels page and click on the Funnel Name of the funnel using the favicon.
- Click on Settings.
- Paste the URL in the Favicon URL field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save and Update Settings.
The Favicon will show in the browser tab for each page in your funnel.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.