In this article, you will learn how to add a Favicon image to show up in the browser for each page in your funnel.
What you will need:
- Favicon image: PNG, GIF, ICO. (16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels)
- Upload Favicon to Clickfunnels Digital Asset Library
Step 1: Upload Favicon to Digital Assets Library
Step 2: Add Favicon To The Funnel
- In the Digital Assets Library, click on the link icon to copy the Asset Path.
- Select your funnel and click on Settings.
- Paste the URL in the Favicon URL field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save and Update Settings.
- The Favicon will show in the browser tab for each page in your funnel.
- Please keep in mind, that it may take up to 24 hours for the Favicon to be updated on your funnels/pages.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.