Learn how to add a Favicon image to your funnel. The favicon image shows in the browser tab for each page in your funnel.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- Favicon Image: PNG, GIF, ICO. (16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels)
- Upload Favicon to Clickfunnels Digital Asset Library
Step 1: Add Favicon To The Funnel
- Find your favicon in the Digital Assets Library.
If you'd like instructions on how to upload a Digital Asset, please see this article.
- Click the three-dots menu on the right-hand side of the favicon asset.
- Click on Copy Asset Path.
- Navigate to your Funnels page and click on the Funnel Name of the funnel using the favicon.
- Click on Settings.
- Paste the URL in the Favicon URL field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save and Update Settings.
The Favicon will show in the browser tab for each page in your funnel.
Important Note: Please keep in mind, that it may take up to 24 hours for the Favicon to be updated on your funnels/pages.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.