In this article, you will learn how to add a Favicon image to your funnel.
Why you will need this
- The favicon image shows in the browser tab for each page in your funnel.
What you will need
- Favicon image: PNG, GIF, ICO. (16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels)
- Upload Favicon to Clickfunnels Digital Asset Library
Step 1 Add Favicon To The Funnel
Note: Please keep in mind, that it may take up to 24 hours for the Favicon to be updated on your funnels/pages.
- In the Digital Assets Library, click on the link icon to copy the Asset Path.
- Select your funnel and click on Settings.
- Paste the URL in the Favicon URL field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save and Update Settings.
- The Favicon will show in the browser tab for each page in your funnel.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.