Learn how to create a live webinar using Clickfunnels.
Why you will need this
The live webinar event allows you to use some of the methods found using the "The Perfect Webinar" from the book Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson. With the live webinar, you can collect leads, present your offer, close sales, and do it all over again.
What you will need
Step 1 Create a Webinar Funnel
- Select Build Funnel from the Clickfunnels menu or click on Add New from the dashboard.
- Click on Create New Funnel (Below Classic Builder).
- Click Host Webinar.
- Click Live Webinar.
- Enter the Name of the funnel.
- Enter or select a group tag.[Optional]
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2 Add Webinar Page Templates
Please note: The following pages are needed to host a live webinar. Registration/webinar sign up Page, webinar confirmation page, and live/broadcast room webinar.
- Select a step in the webinar funnel.
- Click on the Webinar category.
- Select a page template of the same page type.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Repeat this process for each step in the webinar funnel.
Step 3 Set the Live Webinar Time
- Select the Webinar Registration step in the funnel.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Select the Live Webinar Event date and time.
- Click Update Page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.