Learn to create a live webinar event in ClickFunnels. With the live webinar funnel, you can collect signups, hold the webinar, and sell a product all in one funnel.
What you will need
Step 1. Create a Webinar Funnel
- Select "Build Funnel" from the ClickFunnels menu or click "Add New" from the dashboard.
- Click "Create New Funnel" (Classic Builder pictured below).
- Click "Host Webinar."
- Click "Live Webinar."
- Enter the Name of the funnel.
- Enter or select a group tag (optional).
- Click "Build Funnel."
Step 2. Add Webinar Page Templates
Note: The following pages are needed to host a live webinar. Registration/webinar sign up Page, webinar confirmation page, and live/broadcast room webinar.
- Select a step in the webinar funnel.
- Click on the Webinar category.
- Select a page template of the same page type.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Repeat this process for each step in the webinar funnel.
Step 3. Set the Live Webinar Time
- Select the Webinar Registration step in the funnel.
- Click the Gear icon.
- Select the Live Webinar Event date and time.
- Click "Update Page."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.