In this article, you will learn how to allow your customers to purchase additional products directly on your order page by utilizing the order bump element.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Order Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create An Order Bump Product
- Select the order page in your funnel.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Click Add Product.
- Enter All Product details.
- Click on the checkbox to enable the bump on the order page.
- You must have at least one existing product on your order page. The order bump is an additional product.
- Subscription products cannot be used as an order bump.
Step 2: Add Order Bump Element
- On the order page, click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on Order Bump from the list.
- Click on the Gear icon on the border of the order bump to update the text and edit settings as needed.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.