In this article, how to add an order bump onto your Clickfunnels order page.
Why you will need this:
- The order bump is an add-on product that your customer can add from directly on the order page. This will allow you to offer an additional product before your customer moves on to the next step in your funnel.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Order Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create An Order Bump Product
- Select the order page in your funnel.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Click Add Product.
- Enter All Product details.
- Click on the checkbox to enable the bump on the order page.
Notes: You must have at least one existing product on your order page prior to adding the order bump product. Subscription products cannot be used as an order bump.
Step 2: Add Order Bump Element
- On the order page, click on Add New Element or the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on Order Bump from the list.
- Click on the Gear icon on the border of the order bump to update the text and edit settings as needed.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.