Learn how to collect custom data from your visitors to your ClickFunnels page using custom input forms and field elements.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Create a Custom Input Form
Important Note: The Custom Type field only accepts letters and numbers only. (No Symbols, Special Characters, or Punctuation).
1. Click Add New Element or the + below an existing element on the page.
2. Click Input Form.
3. Hover your mouse over the new Input Form element and click on the Gear icon.
4. Select Custom Type from the Input Type drop-down menu.
5. Enter text in the Custom Type Field.
6. Repeat this process to add additional custom fields.
Step 2: Locate Custom Data
1. From within the funnel, click on Contacts.
2. Click on the name of a specific contact.
3. Click on the General Info tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the custom data.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.