This article goes over the various 3rd party SMTP services you can use to connect with your ClickFunnels account. With this, you can send emails from Actionetics or funnel automations via your SMTP.
What you will need:
- A 3rd Party SMTP Account (please see options below)
- Access to your domain registrar's DNS Settings
Note: the Startup Plan of $97/month only allows for 1 SMTP. The Etison Full Suite allows for 3 SMTP integrations. If you're looking for more, please contact billing support.
Step 1. Locate Your SMTP Provider Below
- Using the list below, click on your SMTP and follow along with the instructions on how to set it up within ClickFunnels.
Actionetics MD: Learn how to set up your ClickFunnels Mail SMTP
Step 2. Presently Unsupported SMTP Setups
- Amazon AWS: Please find instructions here, but know that our support staff with being unable to provide assistance. Amazon AWS also does not include tracking for bounces and unsubscribes, so we recommend using a supported integration.
- Send13: Due to recent changes, ClickFunnels no longer can support a Send13 integration. New SMTP accounts will not function from Send13.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.