Learn the difference between the membership access and membership area pages. All membership funnels must include both the membership access and membership area page types to work correctly.
What you will need:
Note: You can only have one membership access step and membership area step type per funnel.
Step 1: Membership Access Page
- The Membership Access page is your customers will see when creating an account and then logging into their account. Edit the page to update the design and content.
- The URL of this step should never be provided to your customers to access your membership area.
Step 2: Membership Area
- The Membership Area is where you will add in your lesson sections and content for each lesson.
- The Secret Sign Up URL should be provided to your customers to create a new membership account. Using the Secret Sign Up URL is the only way to create an account in the associated membership area.
- The Login URL should be provided to your customers to login after a new account is created.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.