Learn the difference between the membership access and membership area pages. All membership funnels must include both the membership access and membership area page types to work correctly. Knowing the purpose and functionality of each page will allow you to set up your membership area funnel properly.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: You can only have one membership access step and membership area step type per funnel.
Step 1: Membership Access Page
- The Membership Access page is what your customers will see when creating an account and then logging into their account. You can edit the page to update the design and content of the sign-up/login page.
- The URL of this step should never be provided to your customers to access your membership area. The URLs that can be shared can be found on the Membership Area step.
Step 2: Membership Area
- The Membership Area is where you will add in your lesson sections and content for each lesson.
- The Secret Sign Up URL should be provided to your customers to create a new membership account. Using the Secret Sign Up URL is the only way to create an account in the associated membership area.
- The Login URL should be provided to your customers to log in after a new account is created.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.