In this article, you will learn the difference between the membership access and membership area pages.
Why you will need this:
- All membership funnels must include both the membership access and membership area page types to work correctly.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Membership Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Membership Access Page
- The Membership Access page is your customers will see when creating an account and then logging into their account. Edit the page to update the design and content.
- The URL of this step should never be provided to your customers to access your membership area.
Step 2: Membership Area
- The Membership Area is where you will add in your lesson sections and content for each lesson.
- The Secret Sign Up URL should be provided to your customers to create a new membership account.
- The Login URL should be provided to your customers to login after a new account is created.
Note: The login and password for membership areas are not generated automatically. The customer will have to manually create their own accounts using the Secret URL.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.