In this article, you will learn the difference between the membership access and membership area pages.
Why you would need this
All membership funnels must include both the membership access and membership area page types to work correctly.
What you will need
- ClickFunnels Membership Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Membership Access Page
- The Membership Access page is your customers will see when creating an account and then logging into their account. Edit the page to update the design and content.
- The URL of this step should never be provided to your customers to access your membership area.
Step 2 Membership Area
- The Membership Area is where you will add in your lesson sections and content for each lesson.
- The Secret Sign Up URL should be provided to your customers to create a new membership account.
- The Login URL should be provided to your customers to login after a new account is created.
Note The login and password for membership areas are not generated automatically. The customer will have to manually create their own accounts using the Secret URL.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.