Removing a funnel from your account can be achieved by archiving your funnel. Archiving a funnel will place the funnel in the Archived tab of the Funnels Page and will not count towards your account limit and it can be restored at a later time.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A funnel created in your account
Method 1: Archive a Funnel from the Funnels Page
- From within your ClickFunnels account, hover over the ClickFunnels menu in the top menu bar then click on Funnels.
- Find the Funnel you'd like to archive from the list of funnels.
- Click on the three-dots-icon to the right of the funnel listing. A menu will appear.
- Click on Archive from the menu options.
- Confirm your choice to archive the funnel.
Method 2: Archive a Funnel from the Funnel Settings
- In your ClickFunnels account, hover over the ClickFunnels menu at the top and click on Funnels.
- Click on the name of the funnel that you'd like to archive. The funnel dashboard will load.
- In the funnel dashboard click on the Settings area.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings area and click on the Archive Funnel button.
Important Note: The archived funnel may not immediately be removed from your funnel list. Should this happen, please log out of our account and log back into your account to confirm that the funnel has been archived.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.