In this article, you will learn how to remove funnels from your Clickfunnels account.
What you will need:
- An existing funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Archive Funnel
- Select your funnel from your account dashboard.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Archive Funnel.
- At this time, funnels cannot be deleted from your Clickfunnels account.
- Archiving the funnel will place it in the Archived tab of your account. It will not count towards your funnel limit. (you may have to log out of your account to update the funnel/page counter)
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.