This article will teach you to add Stripe to the order page in your funnel. In doing so, you can create a ClickFunnels product and accept payment through your Stripe Payment gateway.
Why you would need this
If you are using Stripe as your payment gateway in ClickFunnels, this will show you how to set up a one-time product for customers to purchase.
What you will need
Step 1. Set Your Funnel's Stripe Account
- Navigate to your funnel "Settings" tab.
- Scroll Down to Stripe.
- Click the Dropdown Menu and select your Stripe Account.
- Scroll down and click "Save And Update Settings."
Step 2. Create Your Product
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select Stripe as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to set up a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Enter a Product Description (this is what will show up on a customer's receipt).
- Under Product Quantity Limiter, select whether to enable or disable (optional; learn about Product Quantity Limiter).
- Enter Max Quantity (optional).
- Enter Presold Quantity (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.