In this article, we will cover adding existing contacts inside of Actionetics into an email list manually.
Why you would need this
You would add an existing contact to an email list manually if you have started a new email list and wanted a particular contact(s) on it. You may want to do this if the new email list was attached to a different follow-up sequence for example.
What you will need
Step 1 Add Existing Contact To A List
Note: To add the contact to multiple lists, simply click on any additional lists in the Add Contacts to Lists drop down.
- Select Contacts from the Actionetics menu.
- Search or Select a contact from the list.
- Click on the Check box next to the contact record.
- Click on Add Contacts To Lists.
- Select the List.
- Click on Update.
What you can do now
- Tag Contacts in ClickFunnels and Actionetics
- Tag Buyers in Actionetics When They Make A Purchase In Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.