Learn how to sell your funnels in the ClickFunnels Marketplace. The marketplace allows you the opportunity to earn income by building templates for other ClickFunnels users.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- An Existing Funnel.
- Stripe Integration.
Step 1. Create Seller Profile
- Use your Clickfunnels login information to log into the Marketplace here: http://marketplace.clickfunnels.com
- Click on Seller Dashboard.
- Enter all required information to create your Seller Profile.
Important Note: When you attempt to become a seller, the Marketplace scans your ClickFunnels account for the "Default" Stripe integration. Please be sure at least 1 stripe integration is set as default in your account before attempting to become a seller. Otherwise, when someone tries to become a seller, it gives them a 500 because the Marketplace can't find a "default" Stripe integration
Step 2. Add Your Funnel To The MarketPlace
- Click on My Products.
- Click on New Product.
- Select whether you would like to sell a Complete Funnel.
- Or select whether you would like to sell a Single Page Template.
Click here to learn how to create a page template.
- Select your funnel or page template from the list of available funnels/templates.
- Add all of the required product information.
- Scroll down the bottom of the page and click Save.
Step 3. Submit Funnel For Review
- Click on Products.
- Click on your new product.
- Click on Submit For Review.
Important Note: Our team will review your product submission and will send you an Approved or Declined notification via email. If you are declined, you will receive a detailed list of the reasons why your funnel was declined.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.