In this article, you will learn how to sell your funnels in the Clickfunnels Marketplace.
Why you will need this:
The market place allows you the opportunity to earn income by building templates for other ClickFunnels users.
What you will need:
- An Existing Funnel. Click here to get started creating a funnel.
- Stripe Integration. Click here to learn how to integrate your Clickfunnels account with Stripe.
Step 1: Create Seller Profile
- Use your Clickfunnels login information to log into the Marketplace here: http://marketplace.clickfunnels.com
- Click on Seller Dashboard.
- Enter all required information to create your Seller Profile.
Step 3: Add Your Funnel To The MarketPlace
- Click on My Products.
- Click on New Product.
- Select whether you would like to sell a Complete Funnel.
- Or select whether you would like to sell a Single Page Template.
Click here to learn how to create a page template.
- Select your funnel or page template from the list of available funnels/templates.
- Add all of the required product information.
- Scroll down the bottom of the page and click Save.
Step 4: Submit Funnel For Review
- Click on Products.
- Click on your new product.
- Click on Submit For Review.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.