Learn how to sell your funnels in the Clickfunnels Marketplace.
Why you will need this.
The market place allows you the opportunity to earn income by building templates for other ClickFunnels users.
What you will need:
- An Existing Funnel. Click here to get started creating a funnel.
- Stripe Integration. Click here to learn how to integrate your Clickfunnels account with Stripe.
Step 1: Create Seller Profile
- Use your Clickfunnels login information to log into the Marketplace here: http://marketplace.clickfunnels.com
- Click on Seller Dashboard.
- Enter all required information to create your Seller Profile.
Step 3: Add Your Funnel To The MarketPlace
- Click on My Products.
- Click on New Product.
- Select whether you would like to sell a Complete Funnel.
- Or select whether you would like to sell a Single Page Template.
Click here to learn how to create a page template.
- Select your funnel or page template from the list of available funnels/templates.
- Add all of the required product information.
- Scroll down the bottom of the page and click Save.
Step 4: Submit Funnel For Review
- Click on Products.
- Click on your new product.
- Click on Submit For Review.
Our team will review your product submission and will send you an Approved or Declined notification via email. If you are declined, you will receive a detailed list of the reasons why your funnel was declined.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.