Learn how to add a tracking pixel to your ClickFunnels Page. Tracking pixels allow you to track the source and behavior of your visitors. You will need a third-party tool, such as Facebook, to provide the tracking pixels to add to your funnel and/or pages.
What you will need:
- ClickFunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
- 3rd Party Tracking Pixel.
Step 1: Add Tracking Pixel to ClickFunnels
Note: Your pixel service provider is responsible for indicating whether to put the tracking pixel in the header or footer of the page. Due to the nature of tracking pixels, the support team at ClickFunnels is unable to assist with troubleshooting pixel codes.
There are two areas where you can add your tracking pixel to your funnel depending on your tracking goals.
Add To A Specific Page In Your Funnel:
- From within your page, click on Settings.
- Click on Tracking Code.
- Click on the Header or Footer tab.
- Paste in your code.
- Save the page.
Add To The Entire Funnel (All Pages):
- From within your funnel, click on Settings.
- Paste your pixel in the Head Tracking Code or the Body Tracking Code.
- Scroll down the page and click on Save And Update Settings.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.