In this article, you will learn how to add a tracking pixel to your Clickfunnels Page which will allow you to track your visitors using a third party tool or software.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
- 3rd Party Tracking Pixel.
Step 1: Add Tracking Pixel to Clickfunnels
There are two areas where you can add your tracking pixel to your funnel depending on your tracking goals.
Add To A Specific Page In Your Funnel
- From within your page, click on Settings.
- Click on Tracking Code.
- Click on the Header or Footer tab.
- Paste in your code.
- Save the page.
- Your pixel service provider is responsible for indicating whether to put the tracking pixel in the header or footer of the page.
Add To The Entire Funnel (All Pages)
- From within your funnel, click on Settings.
- Paste your pixel in the Head Tracking Code or the Body Tracking Code.
- Scroll down the page and click on Save And Update Settings.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.