Learn how to add a tracking pixel to your ClickFunnels Page. Tracking pixels allow you to track the source and behavior of your visitors. You will need a third-party tool, such as Facebook, to provide the tracking pixels to add to your funnel and/or pages.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- 3rd Party Tracking Pixel (ie. Google Analytics)
- Click Here For Instructions on Adding The Facebook Conversion Pixel
Step 1: Add Tracking Pixel to ClickFunnels
There are two areas where you can add the tracking pixel to your funnel depending on your tracking goals.
Important Note: Your pixel service provider is responsible for indicating whether to put the tracking pixel in the header or footer of the page. Due to the nature of tracking pixels, the support team at ClickFunnels is unable to assist with troubleshooting pixel codes.
Method 1: Add To A Specific Page In Your Funnel:
1. From within your page, click on Settings.
2. Click on Tracking Code.
3. Click on the Header or Footer tab.
4. Paste in your code.
5. Save the page.
Method 2: Add To The Entire Funnel (All Pages):
1. From within the funnel, click on Settings.
2. Paste the pixel in the Head Tracking Code or the Body Tracking Code.
3. Scroll down the page and click on Save And Update Settings.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.