In this article, you will learn how to add a tracking pixel to your Clickfunnels Page.
Why you will need this:
- Tracking pixels allow you to track the source and behavior of your visitors. You will need a third-party tool, such as Facebook, to provide the tracking pixels to add to your funnel and/or pages.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
- 3rd Party Tracking Pixel.
Step 1: Add Tracking Pixel to Clickfunnels
There are two areas where you can add your tracking pixel to your funnel depending on your tracking goals.
Add To A Specific Page In Your Funnel
- From within your page, click on Settings.
- Click on Tracking Code.
- Click on the Header or Footer tab.
- Paste in your code.
- Save the page.
Add To The Entire Funnel (All Pages)
- From within your funnel, click on Settings.
- Paste your pixel in the Head Tracking Code or the Body Tracking Code.
- Scroll down the page and click on Save And Update Settings.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.