In this article, you will learn how to update the SEO Meta Data for each page in your funnel.
Why you will need this:
- The SEO Meta data that you add to your pages may help with your page ranking in Google by adding in relevant keywords that will show up in search results.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Update the SEO Meta Data Settings
- Go to your page in the funnel and click on Edit Page.
- Select SEO Meta Data.
- Edit your SEO Meta Data settings as needed. [Optional]
- Edit the Page Title.
- Edit the Description.
- Add Keywords (use commas to separate multiple keywords).
- Add the Author.
- Add the Social Image.
To Hide Your Page from Search Engines
- Select General from the Settings menu for the page.
- Click on Hide from the Search Engine drop down.
- Your domain will not update in the preview inside the editor, but it will in the actual search results and when you share on Facebook.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.