Learn how to update the SEO Meta Data for your pages in a funnel.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Update the SEO Meta Data Settings
- Go to your page in the funnel and click on Edit Page.
- Select SEO Meta Data.
- Edit your SEO Meta Data settings as needed. [Optional]
- Edit the Page Title.
- Edit the Description.
- Add Keywords (use commas to separate multiple keywords).
- Add the Author.
- Add the Social Image.
To Hide Your Page from Search Engines
- Select General from the Settings menu for the page.
- Click on Hide from the Search Engine drop down.
- Your domain will not update in the preview inside the editor, but it will in the actual search results and when you share on Facebook.
- If when you share your page on Facebook, the social data does not update on the live post, you may need to use the Facebook debugger tool to scrape the new meta data. Click here to learn how to use the Facebook debugger tool.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.