Input elements are required to be able to collect data from your visitors to your funnels. In order to work, an email address input field must be added to collect the data, and the page must have a button set to "submit" to submit the information entered.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add Input Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Input element.
- Repeat this process to add multiple input fields.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the input element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Select the Input Type.
- Adjust additional settings as needed.
- Top Margin - Add some space on the top of your element.
- Input Type - Select the type of input data that will be collected.
- Placeholder Text - Enter the text that will appear inside of the form field.
- Required - Set the form field to required or not required
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Font Size - Select the size of the font
- Moblie Size - Select the size of the font on mobile
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.