In this article, you will learn how to collect email address and/or any other data on your Clickfunnels pages.
Why you will need this:
- Input elements are required to be able to collect data from your visitors to your funnels. They will allow you to collect the name, email address, phone numbers, and any other custom data.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Input Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Input element.
- Repeat this process to add multiple input fields.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- At a minimum you must have an Email Address input type and a button set to Submit Page/Form to submit form fields.
- Hover your mouse over the input element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Select the Input Type.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.