Input elements are required to be able to collect data from your visitors to your funnels. At a minimum, the email address input field must be added to submit the data.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Input Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Input element.
- Repeat this process to add multiple input fields.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the input element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Select the Input Type.
- Adjust additional settings as needed.
- Top Margin - Add some space on the top of your element.
- Input Type - Select the type of input data that will be collected.
- Placeholder Text - Enter the text that will appear inside of the form field.
- Required - Set the form field to required or not required
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Font Size - Select the size of the font
- Moblie Size - Select the size of the font on mobile
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.