In this article, you will learn how to add an input form element to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- Input elements are required to be able to collect data from your visitors to your funnels. At a minimum, the email address input field must be added to submit the data.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Input Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Input element.
- Repeat this process to add multiple input fields.
Step 2: Edit Settings
Note: At a minimum, you must have an Email Address input type and a button set to Submit Page/Form to submit form fields.
- Hover your mouse over the input element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Select the Input Type.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.