Learn how to ensure an Email Integration triggers on a funnel's Thank You Page step. This will allow you to connect your 3rd party autoresponder with a Thank you page in ClickFunnels to add contacts to a list.
What you will need:
Note: This setup may not work with all 3rd party integrations. This has been tested and confirmed with MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, Aweber, and should work with other API connections as well. Always test if on another platform.
Step 1. Create Your Thank You Page
- In your funnel, click to "Add a New Step."
- Name Your Step and click "Create Funnel Step."
- From the "Optin" dropdown, select a "Thank You Page" template.
- Create an Email Input field.
- Create a Submit Button.
- Hide both the Email Input and Submit Button.
Step 2. Connect Your Email Integration
- From within the page editor, select "Settings, Integrations."
- Choose your integration (Mailchimp in this example).
- Select "Add to List" as action.
- Select Your List.
Note: Some email integrations have additional options, such as Mailchimp's choice to "send confirm email." This choice is up to your preference.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.