Learn how to ensure an Email Integration triggers on a funnel's Thank You Page step. This will allow you to connect your 3rd party autoresponder with a Thank you page in ClickFunnels to add contacts to a list.
This setup can be helpful if you wish to have multiple autoresponders in use. You can have one on your opt-in page and with this setup, you can also capture a lead on your thank you page.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Create Your Thank You Page
- In your funnel, click "Add a New Step."
- Name Your Step and click "Create Funnel Step."
- From the "Optin" dropdown, select a "Thank You Page" template.
- Create an Email Input field.
- Create a Submit Button.
- Hide both the Email Input and Submit Button.
Step 2. Connect Your Email Integration
- From within the page editor, select "Settings, Integrations."
- Choose your integration (Mailchimp in this example).
- Select "Add to List" as action.
- Select Your List.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.