In this article, you will learn how to add advanced CSS to sections on your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- Custom CSS can help you extend the design of each section on your page.
- The use of CSS floats and positioning should only be used by those who understand the proper use of Advanced CSS.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Advanced Style Settings
- Hover your mouse over an existing section on your page and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select the Float. (Left or Right)
- Select the Position. (Relative, Absolute, Fixed)
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.