This article will assist you in testing your stripe order forms. With this, you can test your order form page to ensure it properly connects with Stripe.
Why you would need this
If you have connected a Stripe account for use as your payment gateway, this will teach you how to test that connection to ensure it is working properly.
What you will need
Step 1. Turn Your Funnel to Test Mode
- From within your Funnel, click on "Settings."
- Scroll down to Stripe and toggle Test Mode On.
- Click "Save And Update Settings" at the bottom of the page.
Step 2. Place Your Test Order
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- On your Order Form Page, enter all necessary information (an email field is always required).
- In the Credit Card field, type 4012888888881881.
- Choose any expiration date in the future.
- Choose any 3-digit CVC code.
- Click to Submit your order.
Step 3. Check On Your Test Order
- From within your Funnel, click on the "Sales Tab."
- View your Test Order and click "Details" for more information.
What you can do now
- Setup a Stripe Subscription Plan here
- Diagnose a "Missing Purchase Error"
- Explore the Payment Gateway FAQ
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.