This article will assist you in testing your stripe order forms
What you will need:
- A Stripe Account (learn about integrating with Stripe here)
- An Order Form Page
- A Product (learn how to setup your Stripe product here)
**Please note: the minimum purchase price for a Stripe product is currently $0.50 (USD). See this article for more currency minimums.
Step One: Turn Your Funnel to Test Mode
- From within your Funnel, click on "Settings."
- Scroll down to Stripe and toggle Test Mode On.
- Click "Save And Update Settings" at the bottom of the page.
Step Two: Place Your Test Order
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- On your Order Form Page, enter all necessary information (an email field is always required).
- In the Credit Card field, type 4012888888881881.
- Choose any expiration date in the future.
- Choose any 3-digit CVC code.
- Click to Submit your order.
Step Three: Check On Your Test Order
- From within your Funnel, click on the "Sales Tab."
- View your Test Order and click "Details" for more information.
**Important Notes: If you are testing a Stripe Subscription Plan, make sure you have the exact same plan created inside your test dashboard of Stripe.**
Learn how to setup a Stripe Subscription Plan here
**Please note: after you are done testing, make sure you toggle Test Mode back to OFF in your funnel settings.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.