Learn to test your stripe order forms. With this, you can test your order form page to ensure it properly connects with Stripe and sends your order information.
What you will need
Step 1. Turn Your Funnel to Test Mode
- Select and find the funnel you want to use for a test sale.
- From within your Funnel, click "Settings."
- Scroll down to Stripe and toggle Test Mode On.
- Click "Save And Update Settings" at the bottom of the page.
Step 2. Place Your Test Order
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- On your Order Form Page, enter all necessary information (an email field is always required).
- In the Credit Card field, type 4012888888881881.
- Choose an expiration date in the future.
- Choose any 3-digit CVC code.
- Click to Submit your order.
Step 3. Check On Your Test Order
- From within your Funnel, click on the "Sales Tab."
- View your Test Order and click "Details" for more information.
What you can do now
- Setup a Stripe Subscription Plan here
- Diagnose a "Missing Purchase Error"
- Explore the Payment Gateway FAQ
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.