Learn how to connect Android and Apple Pay to ClickFunnels via Stripe
What you will need
- A Stripe Account (learn to how integrate Stripe with ClickFunnels here)
- Apple Pay (see how to add in Stripe here)
**Please note: Within Stripe, you must enable Apple pay, which is covered in this article. You will find that Android Pay isn't explicitly covered in this article. This is because once Apple Pay is enabled with these instructions, Android Pay will be enabled as well.**
Step One: Accept the Apple Pay Terms & Conditions in your Stripe Account
- Log into Stripe.
- Click on "Payments."
- Select "Apple Pay."
- Click to "View Apple's Terms of Service."
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
Step Two: Add Apple Pay Domains In Your Payment Gateway Settings
**Please note: If you already setup Apple Pay Domains in your initial Stripe setup here, you can skip this step.**
- Navigate to your Account Settings and select "Payment Gateways."
- Click to Edit Your Stripe Account.
- Select the domains you wish to enable Apple Pay on.
- Click "Update Stripe Account."
**Please note: You can verify in Stripe the Domains were added automatically from ClickFunnels. There may be a slight delay.**
Step Three: Add Apple Pay to Your Order Form Page
Important Note: Apple/Android Pay does not work with 2-Step order forms
- From within your Page Editor, click to Add An Element.
- Select Apple/Android Pay.
- Save your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.