Learn to set up Apple Pay and Android Pay in Stripe so you can accept these payment methods on your Order Form page.
If you are using Stripe as your payment gateway and wish to also accept payment through Android and Apple Pay, this setup is what you need.
What you will need
Step 1. Accept the Apple Pay Terms & Conditions in your Stripe Account
- Log into Stripe.
- Click on "Payments."
- Select "Apple Pay."
- Click to "View Apple's Terms of Service."
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
Step 2. Add Apple Pay Domains In Your Payment Gateway Settings
- Navigate to your Account Settings and select "Payment Gateways."
- Click to Edit Your Stripe Account.
- Select the domains you wish to enable Apple Pay on.
- Click "Update Stripe Account."
Step 3. Add Apple Pay to Your Order Form Page
- From within your Page Editor, click to Add An Element.
- Select Apple/Android Pay.
- Save your page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.