In this article, we will discuss the process of deleting an affiliate from Backpack.
Why You need this:
This feature gives you the ability to change your affiliate payout status from on to off. This can help you with managing your affiliates per your terms and conditions.
What you will need:
Step 1 Delete an Affiliate from Backpack
From your Click Funnels dashboard select Backpack then affiliates
- From your Backpack affiliate dashboard find the affiliate that you wish to change their status then select edit.
- From the editing menu, select admin settings and then change the status ready for payout to off then save affiliate details.
What you can do now
- Create A New Commission Plan
- Create New Affiliate Type
- Registration For New Affiliates
- Join our Facebook Group
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page