Learn to manually assign commissions using ClickFunnels Backpack. When using Backpack, you have complete control to update or manually assign affiliate commissions.
Prior To Getting Started, You Will Need The Following:
Assign Affiliate Manually To The Sale Inside A Funnel
- From the dashboard, navigate to the "Funnels" Menu Bar and click "Funnels."
- From the list of your Funnels, select the right Funnel.
- Click the "Sales" tab.
- Click "Details" on the Sale you wish to edit.
- Select the right Affiliate from the "Commission" drop-down menu and click "Create"
Edit An Affiliate Commission inside Backpack
- From the dashboard, navigate to the "Backpack" Menu Bar and click "Commissions."
- Click "Edit" on the Commission you wish to adjust.
- Customize its "Status", "Affiliate", "Amount", "Due At" Settings and click "Update Affiliate Commission".
While in the Editing Affiliate Commission screen you can update these settings:
- Status: Pending / Paid / Expired.
- Affiliate: Change the Refereed Affiliate.
- Amount: Edit the amount of commission payable.
- Due At: Change the date & time for the amount paid.
- Once you're done, the Affiliate Commission should be updated.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.