Learn how to tag buyers when they make a purchase in Clickfunnels.
Why you would need this:
You would want to tag buyers in ClickFunnels when they make a purchase in order to give buyers a specific "buyers" tag, the tag can help you send follow up sequences in the future specific to the people who were tagged buyers of a certain product. You can further segment the tagged buyers to send them additional upsells in the future. The tag can also be helpful in excluding the buyers from further follow up that non-buyers are receiving.
What you will need:
Note You can tag buyers on an Order Page or an OTO page.
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
Step 1: Add Tag To Buyers
- Select the order or OTO page in your funnel.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Click on Edit next to the product.
- Click on the Email Integration tab.
- Select Add Tag from the Action on Submit dropdown.
- Enter your tags in the List To Add Lead field.
- Click on Update Product.
- Multiple tags can be added by separating each tag with a comma
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.