Funnel Creation & Management
Applying tags to your buyers is a helpful way of organizing your contacts. This article will cover how you can have tags automatically added to contacts who purchase from your order form page, and upsell (OTO), and downsell pages.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- Why would I want to add tags to my buyers?
- How do I have tags automatically added to customers after they’ve made a purchase in my funnel(s)?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- A funnel with an Order Form Page (or an upsell (OTO) or downsell page)
- A product
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top of your dashboard and click Funnels from the dropdown menu.
2. Use the search bar at the top to locate your funnel, or scroll through your list of funnels, and click on your desired funnel.
3. Click on the Order Form step for your funnel.
Click on the Upsell (OTO) or Downsell step.
4. Click the Products tab in the upper right hand corner of the page.
5. Click Edit.
6. Click the Follow-Up Actions tab located on the product creation flow.
7. Toggle on the Follow-Up Action button.
8. Select ClickFunnels Internal as your integration.
9. Select Add Tag under the list of available actions.
10. Type in the desired tag. Multiple tags can be added by separating each tag with a comma.
11. Click Save and Close if you’re finished editing your product details,
Click Save and Next if you want to continue editing your product details.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
Tags can be automatically added to contacts who purchase from your order form page and upsell/OTO and downsell pages.
These steps will need to be repeated for every product you wish to have tags added.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.